This month we are celebrating your fellow athlete, Matt Frank! Who knew that Matt was an actor in high school?? Matt has been a regular 10:45am-er for over 2 years now. He is one of the toughest athlete in his group, I’ve never seen anyone push himself to get that heavy lift, trying and trying until he nails it then, BOOM! Done, high five and out! Matt, it is an absolute pleasure to have you in class! Thank you for being such an important part of our community and thank you to your wife, Delphine, for talking your husband into joining us!
1. name:Matthew Frank
2. age: young at heart
3. where did you grow up? Spokane WA
4. when did you begin at Jab Crossfit? hmmm.. 2 years ago?
Is this the first place you tried Crossfit? Nope, but it’s the best.
5. what do you do when you aren’t at Jab CrossFit? Create new kitchen gadgets, drive 4 kids to/from (everything) and occasionally cross paths with my lovely wife
6. how did you first hear about Crossfit? I don’t even remember, but Delphine joined Jab at least a year before me and she constantly raved about it.
7. when did you realize Crossfit was right for you? after the first class
8. what is your favorite wod/movement/lift? hmm.. pull ups, squats, cleans..
9. what is your least favorite wod/movement/lift? running.. I want to hate thrusters, but really I just hate that I can’t do them well.
10. what is something you have done at Jab Crossfit that you never thought you would do? most everything.. there is still a lot of stuff I do that I would never do without Jab
11. what motivates you to get through a wod? other people getting through theirs.
12. tell us something about yourself that we may not know! I acted in high school plays and loved it.
13. what advice would you give to someone new to Crossfit? come to class, the rest will fall into place.
14. do you have any Crossfit goals? stay the course, progress.. maybe double unders..
15. what do you love most about Crossfit? the community, both locally and with anybody else (anywhere) that is a fellow Athlete.